Simply Stated Business Comment Policy
I welcome your comments on this blog and appreciate you sharing your opinions and comments.
I welcome different or opposing views. It’s what makes us all unique. My basic premise for comments is Disagree all you want – just be nice about it.
Because some, unfortunately, need a reminder from time to time, the following outlines my Comment Policy for this blog.
I hold first-time comments for moderation – thanks to all the spammers out there. Typically, I review and approve comments within 24 hours. If you think I overlooked your comment, feel free to let me know through this site’s Contact form.
The following are a few of the mechanics you’ll find in commenting on this blog. You include your name, a valid email address and website (if applicable). The email address is required, but not shared.
If you want to receive an email notification for follow-up comments, just click on the box next to Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can always manage the subscription later to stop the emails. Don’t worry – checking the box does not put you on some email mailing list for marketing stuff.
You may notice I have CommentLuv. It’s a great plug-in, in my humble opinion, that gives you backlinks to your most recent blog post – or another one you choose. It hooks up through the website you enter under your name. It’s a great way to receive traffic – hint – a great title to your post encourages other readers to click on the link to your post.
You already have my basic premise for comments – Disagree all you want – just be nice about it.
The following are a few other parts to my policy.
- I reserve the right to edit or delete comments, including inappropriate language in the context of this blog’s readership.
- This blog does not tolerate insults to other visitors. Again, disagree freely, but please be professional.
- By commenting on this blog, you grant me the right to use, edit or display your comments, as I see fit, for the context of this blog.
- I may ban visitors that consistently violate the Comment Policy of this blog.
- I report IP addresses used for spamming to the internet blacklists, the ISPs/hosts for the domain, and the owner of the IP block.
I may change the Comment Policy so be sure to check back. Be respectful and comment away. I really do appreciate it.