Guest Post Policy
Simply Stated Business Guest Post Policy
Simply stated business publishes selected guest posts for this site.
This site seldom accepts guest posts from individuals or firms that are unknown to the owner.
Direct knowledge or relationships established though social networking or participation in the Simply stated business community are the primary source of guest posts for this blog.
The following are general guidelines for submission.
Accepted Link Sites
- This is a business writing and communication site. The links must be relevant to the site’s audience. Spam links are not acceptable.
- Other requests that are not accepted for publication include online education sites, SEO firms, companies with teams of writers, and marketers for site promotion.
- Acceptance of relevant sites and/or content is at the sole discretion of this site’s owner.
- Review recent blog posts for topics to avoid repeating the same discussion.
- Guest post topics should fit one of the categories shown on this site.
- Content should be original and unpublished.
- Content should not be promotional.
- Content length should be between 400 – 600 words.
Requests and Submission
- Email requests through this site’s Contact form.
- Submit your idea for a topic and include a brief description.
- Requests asking for ideas for topics will not be accepted or responded to.
- Unsolicited guest posts (i.e., attaching a completed post) will not be accepted.
- An acceptance email will be sent to you with instructions for submission.
- Accepted forms for submission include Microsoft Word or text format.
- Add a brief bio (less than 50 words) with one link to a professional site.
- This site reserves the right to edit or reject submitted guest posts.
- Requests that do not follow or do not meet policy guidelines will not be accepted or responded to.
- Upon acceptance and final posting, a link to guest post will be emailed.
Although not required, responding to readers’ comments to guest post is appreciated.